Your “Inn” to the Great Katahdin Adventure!
The Baxter Park Inn is an independently owned and operated hotel in the Katahdin region and is conveniently located in the heart of Millinocket. The Baxter Park Inn has a 30+ year reputation as one of the finest inns in northern Maine and offers an exceptionally clean/quiet property at low competitive rates.
Our beautiful property features:
- 48 comfortable, spacious and beautifully appointed rooms
- Beautiful indoor heated pool with shallow end for children
- A relaxation/exercise room
- New! State of the art surveillance system to protect our guests and their property
- guest laundry, free internet access and local calls
- banquet/conference meeting rooms
- Rooms with King, Queen, Doubles or Double Queen beds
- Rooms include coffee, hair dryer, iron, cable, WIFI, mini-fridge, microwave, flat screen TV.
- We are pet friendly and motorcyclists/snowmobiles LOVE us (we have weather protected area for their rides!
- Snowmobilers! We have gas and trail access ON THE PROPERTY!
- Within walking distance of numerous restaurants & pubs (most deliver)
Millinocket, Maine is located in the Katahdin Region of Northern Maine. Millinocket is home to Mt. Katahdin, Maine’s highest peak and the end of the Appalachian Trail System. Mt. Katahdin is located in Baxter State Park, a beautiful, year-round area of fun and adventure. We are centrally located to get you to any of a variety of business or vacation activities: hiking the Appalachian Trail, Whitewater rafting the raging Penobscot River, or searching for Moose on an expedition. Maybe you are here to experience the best snowmobiling, fishing, camping, hunting, mountain climbing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing the state of Maine has to offer. Or, maybe you would like to skydive to see our beauty from a unique perspective! Whatever the reason for your visit to Millinocket, our friendly, courteous staff can assist you in finding the most reputable businesses and our clean, quiet rooms and affordable rates with numerous amenities will afford you the rest, and relaxation you’ll need to renew your energy and take on the Katahdin Adventure!